A HIGHLY QUALIFIED TEAM FOR A HIGHLY PRECISE MANUFACTURING
Another quality feature of VESPER is the programming of all milling programs via a CAM system directly through the actual machine operator. This means that each program is optimally designed for the respective machine and your product.
Thanks to our extensive machinery, we are able to produce your product with the highest level of manufacturing depth. In addition to CNC milling, this also includes CNC turning, eroding, flat grinding, as well as all welding processes.
In particular, we have specialized in the individual production of complex parts as well as small series. By expanding our machine park with a 5-axis machining center including a 3-fold pallet changer, we are able to produce serial parts in larger quantities.
- Stainless steel
- CNC Milling
- CNC Rotation
- Wire eroding
- Die sinking
- Final assembly of parts
- Single-part manufacturing
- Mass production of up to 5000 parts per year
OUR COOPERATION – YOUR ADVANTAGES
- Maximum size of production: 5.800 x 1.200 x 2.000mm
- Specialized in 3D contours und complex geometries
- Manufacturing of prototypes and zero series production
- Optimized milling processes through direct CAM integration
- Fast mass production through integrated pallet exchanger
Below you can download our machine park and further information on our manufacturing depth.