OVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
A previously formed sandwich of fiber mat, cardboard honeycomb core is sprayed with PU on both sides. The sprayed sandwich is then placed in the tool and pressed under high pressure.
The construction of these tools requires high precision, especially in the areas of ejectors. These tool technologies are particularly used when pressing loading floors or hat racks. Our tools are manufactured in our plant with an immersive edge or hardened pinch edge, depending on the component contour. A combination of more complex contours is also possible.
Naturfaser (NF_PP) / Back- Injection- Moulding
More than 25 years ago, VESPER developed and manufactured the first pressing tools for door panels made of natural fibre (NF-PP). Over the years, we have been able to continuously improve our tools. The latest development is a hot runner which is integrated into our tools. Due to a switched-on injection moulding machine to the tool during the pressing process, it is possible to inject all rear attachments at the same time. Thanks to the back injection molding, a complete work step can be saved after pressing.
- PU-Composite ➜ Fiber/cardboard honeycomb core/PU- Sandwich
- Natural fiber ➜ NF-PP, Flachs-PP
- SMC ➜ Sheet moulding compound
- GMT ➜ Glass mats reinforced thermoplastic
- LFT ➜ long fiber reinforced thermoplastic
OUR COOPERATION – YOUR ADVANTAGES
- Extensive wealth of experience in a wide range of carrier materials
- Milling up to 6,000 mm
- Entire in-house production of all tools
- Automatic clamping system for press installation
- Optional multi-coupling with fully automatic coupling for all media